• A minimum of 2 years experience in 3D level modeling/design or related development field
• Experience with visual world building and world development in a professional setting
• Strong artistic skills and a good sense of aesthetic principals
• Strong understanding of the elements needed to make a level fun to play
• Experience with 3D tools such as 3DS MAX, Maya or equivalent
• Experience with world building — Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent is a plus
• Experience in working in a team in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment
• A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team
• Flexible work time.
• Company languages are English and Russian. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Create levels according to gameplay intentions following art direction
• Creation of the rough maps/prototypes and iterative work on them up to the final stage
• Implementation of gameplay elements in the levels assigned
• Asset modeling (HighPoly, LowPoly)
Frogwares Team is currently looking for a Level Designer.
Our expert team create games which are liked by more than 7 000 000 players over the world.
We are fierce independent creators of the gaming industry.
Created in 2000, Frogwares is an independent video game development studio. Thanks to the work of a talented team of 60+ artists and programmers, Frogwares games available for major gaming platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile. With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of consoles: Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com.
Required Application Materials
• Cover Letter which should include:
• Why you are interested in working at Frogwares
• What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.