• 1+ year of professional programming experience.
• Strong 3D math skills.
• Fluent in C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
• Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
• Experience working on AI movement/behaviors.
• Experience with large codebases.
• Understanding of game development workflows.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is highly desirable
• Passionate about making games.
• A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team
• Flexible work time.
• Company languages are English and Russian. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Develop AI systems to create believable behaviors and responses for all our NPC types.
• Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems.
• Work closely and actively communicate with internal game teams: modelers, designers, technical artists, programmers, etc.
Frogwares Team is currently looking for an AI Programmer.
Our expert team create games which are liked by more than 7 000 000 players over the world.
We are fierce independent creators of the gaming industry.
Created in 2000, Frogwares is an independent video game development studio. Thanks to the work of a talented team of 60+ artists and programmers, Frogwares games available for major gaming platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS, Wii, PC and mobile. With over 7 million units sold in the last decade, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of consoles: Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com.
Required Application Materials
• Cover Letter which should include:
• Why you are interested in working at Frogwares
• What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.