Frogwares is currently looking for an experienced Level Designer to join the dynamic team of game designers for its upcoming titles. Our expert team creates games that are highly praised by millions of players, as well as industry experts all over the world.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Designing levels and gameplay for quests. From their inception and pitching phase through their scripting, polishing, bug fixing, and releasing the game;
- Using the internally developed tools to script the quests;
- Organizing and managing the production work related to the levels you are responsible for, coordinating the department’s work;
- Close work with narration and feature design teams on delivering the stories through gameplay in an intended way;
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Level Design experience with one or more shipped titles in a similar role;
- Experience working with game engines and scripting knowledge (preferably knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints)
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Level of English — Upper Intermediate +;
- Advanced PC user;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding aesthetic and functional roles of the environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to clearly pitch and iterate gameplay ideas;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Trello and bug-tracking software;
- Experience with exploration-focused titles;
Why do we enjoy working here?
- An exciting project where you can develop professionally;
- Intellectually stimulating work environment and peers;
- Sense of ownership for world-renown game series;
- The agile atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Secured compensation level, paid vacations/sick leaves;
- Regular reviews/feedback and development support;
Founded in 2000, Frogwares is a game development studio of around 100 talented artists and programmers based in Kyiv. We are the creative minds behind the open-world action adventures, The Sinking City and Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. Our games are available on a wide range of platforms, including PC, PS5, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch. At the moment, we are in pre-production of a survival horror game, powered by Unreal Engine 5.
Join our team!