Founded in 2000, Frogwares is an independent gamedev studio, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Thanks to the cooperative work of talented teams, our games are available for major platforms, including PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Best known for the popular Sherlock Holmes series, we aim to create immersive single player experiences that stay with players after they put down the gamepad. With millions of players worldwide, Frogwares continues to develop a rich portfolio for the new generation of gamers.
For more information, visit www.frogwares.com
Frogwares Team is currently looking for a Legal Officer.
- Analysis and minimization of legal risks;
- Organization and support of contractual activities (analysis of contracts, agreement with counterparties, conditions, etc.);
- Legal support of economic activities of the legal entity;
- Work with legal documentation (development, preparation for signing, legal analysis, and control over their implementation);
- Monitoring legislation, judicial practice and providing recommendations on their application;
- Drafting IP and other types of agreements;
- Communication with customers, handling business correspondence.
Demonstrated Skill set:
- Fluent English (including legal drafting and deep dive into it);
- Master’s Degree in Law;
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in IT or close field;
- Fast learner and team-player;
- A keen eye for detail and risks;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s on offer?
- An exciting project where you can develop professionally;
- Intellectually stimulating work environment and peers;
- Sense of ownership for world-renown game series;
- Agile atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy;
- Secured compensation level, paid vacations/sick leaves;
- Regular reviews/feedback and development support;
- Wellbeing and health culture;
About the recruitment process:
— Your updated CV;
— HR call;
— Test task;
— Evaluation of test;
— Managerial interview;