Our company is currently looking for Accountant. Our financial team is vital to both our operational and strategic performance because it contributes to the efficiency and profitability of everything we do. At FreySoft, finance is at the heart of the decision-making.
In this position, you will be involved in various accounting activities to support Corporate Accounting. You will focus on product administration systems balancing in addition to cash and other corporate functions. We’re waiting for an experienced professional with deep knowledge and practice in accounting.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up accounting of legal entity.
- Supervise Daily bookkeeping in accordance with Ukrainian standards and IFRS: accounts payable, fixed assets, advance reports, bank, payroll, and tax calculation
- Supervise Accounting and tax reporting to the authorities.
- Banking and cash operations (assisting in work with the Client-Bank and bank statements processing on request).
- Communication with outsourced accountants and control of the financial statements preparation (EU).
- Participation in month-closing accounting procedures.
- Currency supervision documentation to the bank.
- Control and approve payments.
- Developing daily accounting procedures for a fast-growing international company.
- Set up tasks for 1C programmers to automate financial processes in the enterprise, and control the quality and timing of work.
- Work experience as a Chief accountant for at least 2 years.
- Experience in managing over 150+ employees organization.
- Work experience in international IT companies.
- Knowledge of currency supervision legislation.
- Experience in passing external audits and tax authorities’ audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration.
- Proficient with 1C, Microsoft Excel, and related Microsoft Office products.
Other Critical Factors:
- Deep knowledge of Ukrainian accounting, tax, and labor legislation.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work with the team to identify process improvements.
- Ability to perform detailed numerical computations
- Ability to prepare detailed reports on a timely basis
- Remote working format.
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills.
- Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company!
- Close cooperation with the team of strong professionals working in the dynamic IT environment.
And most important. Remember, our people are our biggest asset and your well-being is our utmost priority.