About the role:
As a Database engineer, you will be involved in supporting a big product. Our client has a large number of enterprise data solutions.
We are looking for a Database engineer who will handle the integration of the enterprise solution.
We do hope to find someone who can correctly assess the customer’s situation, write scripts linked to the transformation of data that will fit the platform’s expectations, and implement additional features requested by the customer.
A brief overview of the team’s focus:
Set up and support new platform customers.
- the team consists of 3 full-stack devs (NodeJS), 1 Data engineer, and a PM;
- the workflow is organized according to Kanban;
- the communication tool is Jira.
- You have 3+ years of proven work experience as a Data Engineer/Database administrator;
- You are good at writing Python scripts;
- You have experience with:
- SQL — especially with Snowflake and PostgreSQL;
- Data analysis technics;
- ETL process;
- Metadata understanding;
- Report construction;
- You must have an understanding of the client’s business logic and the ability to offer different solutions;
- You have a passion for performance and problem-solving skills;
- You must have a high level of verbal English.
You will get:
- Flexibility not only in the schedule but in tasks.
You’ll be able to change a project or a stack within the project.
We’ll not get you bored or burnout anyway!
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills. Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company!
- Real career growth both financial and professional. Our people are our biggest asset. A skillful and motivated developer can easily become a team lead, own features, or mentor Juniors if you want.
- Stable and truly great US customer.
- Close cooperation with a team of strong professionals and working in a dynamic IT environment.