We are looking for a Python Developer to join our friendly team.
Yes, we’re hiring! We’re looking for a careful specialist whose duties include maintaining the existing product, creating new features, solving basic issues on a backlog that already exists, and doing it with pleasure. If you would like to be in good company with our best talents, this is a great chance to do it!
About the project:
You’ll work with data security and financial crimes. In short, businesses need real-time financial crime insight to put them in control. Our customer’s product is a unique real-time database that allows users to understand the risks of doing business with their partners.
The database actively identifies thousands of risky events from millions of structured and unstructured data points every day.
You’ll be a part of a team called the Service Excellence Team. The team is working on the Risk Application with a primary focus on the support and maintenance of existing applications during application migration.
The main goal is to monitor the availability of applications and provide a better customer experience.
As a new team member, you will be also involved in workflow automation.
- the team consists of 4 engineers (2 Front-end developers & 2 Back-end developers), the Product Owner, a PM, and the Engineering manager;
- the workflow is organized according to Kanban: the team has daily meetings and does retrospectives and sprint planning every two weeks;
- the communication tools are Slack & Jira.
The impact you will make in the role:
- Maintaining the existing product;
- Improving the platform and creating new features;
- Testing carefully with a deep understanding of the process;
- Solving basic issues;
- Making decisions based on productive communication with the team;
- Participation in a Kanban process, estimations, sprint commitment, and retrospectives.
Experience / Skills required:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Python Developer;
- You have 3+ years of experience with Django;
- You have 2+ years of experience with Celery library & RabbitMQ;
- You have experience with API restful services;
- You have the ability to work and learn both on your own and as part of a team;
- Be proactive and have strong attention to detail;
- Be possessed of good communication skills;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills in English — Upper-Intermediate or higher;
Nice to have:
- Python libraries — Flask, Marshmallow, MongoEngine, PyMongo, Tux, PyTest;
- Kubernetes / Docker.
Advantages of Working with Freysoft:
- Flexibility not only in the schedule but in tasks. You’ll be able to change a project or a stack within the project. We’ll not get you bored or burnout anyway!
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills. Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company!
- Real career growth both financial and professional. Our people are our biggest asset. A skillful and motivated developer can easily become a team lead, own features, or mentor Juniors if you want.
- Close cooperation with the team of strong professionals working in the dynamic IT environment.
Remember, our people are our biggest asset and your well-being is our utmost priority.