We are looking for an independent and hardworking Business Analyst, who knows how to work with pleasure, who is able to understand the features of the project and the client and find the most effective solutions.
Who we are:
FreySoft is a rapidly growing team of IT professionals passionate about helping companies to boost their businesses all over the world. We work both with start-ups and existing technology-based companies. Our major task is to maximize the potential of the client’s business and get the best results in performance.
What you will do:
- Plan business analysis activities.
- Develop functional requirements.
- Elicit, analyze and document business and technical requirements from various stakeholders;
- Modeling of business and operational processes, developing the value proposition;
- Break down and decompose business requirements to a manageable level and translate them to the development team;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Facilitate prioritization of requirements and create conceptual prototypes;
- Collaborate closely with project teams and technical specialists to ensure successful delivery;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders;
- Develop service portfolio for product analysis services.
- Directly communicate with users and stakeholders as a member of the product management team.
- Harmonize requirements of different stakeholder groups.
- Take part in business requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Creating business, functional and non-functional specifications;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- at least 3 years experience in IT
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development life cycle;
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- Strong analytical skills for critical assessment of information from numerous sources;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives;
- Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
- knowledge of Agile/SCRUM is desirable
- Advanced communication skills — leading meetings and facilitating discussions.
- Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
You will get
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Real career growth both financial and professional;
- Social package;
- Close cooperation with a team of strong professionals working in a dynamic IT environment;
- Flexible work hours.