Are you interested in the future of live entertainment? Do you want to get to know those who design the most fabulous shows on the planet? Maybe you always pictured yourself writing an email to Pink’s manager or participating in a meeting with producers that create opening ceremonies for the Olympic games? Are you a skilled salesperson and negotiator? Then join us to maximize revenue opportunities with clients and fans!
This position offers a base salary plus a performance-based commission.
We are looking for a passionate specialist who has the following qualifications:
- English language proficiency — upper-intermediate/advanced and higher is a must, we work worldwide.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Sales / New Business division with proven results; Entertainment / Event industry preferred, but not mandatory.
- Expertise in outbound management tools and strategies.
- Ability to work with a great deal of information.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to write succinct, thoughtful, personalized emails.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- Self-motivation, responsibility, fast learning with an entrepreneurial spirit, an ability to work individually and collaboratively when needed.
- Remote working experience.
- Experience with MS Office, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM programs (preferably Hubspot), Task managers (Asana), and G Suite. Familiarity with Objectives and key results (OKR) framework is a plus.
It is a huge advantage if you are up to entertainment, including but not limited to live performances, theatrical performances, multimedia experiences, TV & digital show production, etc.
- Develop inbound and outbound ICP (ideal customer profile) for efficient market targeting in cooperation with the New Business Director.
- Work closely with the New Business team to drive traffic and generate qualified leads within the live entertainment market.
- Analysis of clients’ requirements, communication through LinkedIn, e-mail, WhatsApp and other tools and intro calls arrangement.
- Qualify leads and pass hot leads to the New Business Director.
- Assisting in the implementation of the entire business development strategy, such as preparing the company for participation in events.
- CRM activity and rules adherence for accurate lead generation planning, reporting, and forecasting.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota and pipeline product objectives.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors by regularly learning about professional events and projects worldwide.
FULL-TIME. REMOTE. 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
Through the application process we will take us through a journey that covers:
Homework. The interview process will require some homework. We will give you a challenge so that we can see how you analyze it and communicate your findings, thoughts, and insights back to us.
Referrals. We will ask you to provide referral contacts from your previous workplaces.
OTHER DUTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee/ candidate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.