We invite you to join Freckled Sky. We are an artistic multimedia production company that creates next-level shows and experiences for live entertainment, TV, music, and brands. Our head office is based in the US. Production forces are in Ukraine. Deliver our services and solutions worldwide. www.freckledsky.com.
We are looking for a passionate specialist who has the following qualifications:
- English language proficiency — upper-intermediate/advanced and higher is a must, we work worldwide. Outstanding English communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Sales / New Business division with proven results; Entertainment / Event industry preferred, but not mandatory.
- Expertise in outbound management tools and strategies. Understanding of what Pre-Sales is and how to qualify outbound leads.
- Ability to work with a great deal of information.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivation, responsibility, fast learning with an entrepreneurial spirit, an ability to work individually and collaboratively when needed.
- Remote working experience.
- Experience with MS Office, CRM programs (preferably Hubspot), Task managers, and G Suite. Familiarity with Objectives and key results (OKR) framework is a plus.
It is a huge advantage if you are interested in entertainment, including but not limited to live performances, theatrical performances, multimedia experiences, TV & digital show production, etc.
- Work closely with the New Business team to drive traffic and generate qualified leads within the live entertainment market.
- Navigate and maintain Hubspot CRM with all MQLs and SQLs on all stages
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with prospects and potential clients
- Messaging prospects through LinkedIn, email, and other media.
- Schedule online meetings for the Business development team
- Following up with all prospects/leads
- Build, manage and report on all stages of pre-sales lead pipeline
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors by regularly learning about professional events and projects worldwide.
FULL-TIME. REMOTE. 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Every day we are growing our clients and fan base and increasing sales through building our global footprint, expanding our business into new markets across the globe, and building our presence in the markets we already operate in. Expanding our available sales channels and leveraging our database to better reach customers. We’re developing innovative products to match our clients, fans and consumers’ increasing expectations.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
Through the application process we will take us through a journey that covers:
- Homework. The interview process will require some homework. We will give you a challenge so that we can see how you analyze it and communicate your findings, thoughts, and insights back to us.
- Referrals. We will ask you to provide referral contacts from your previous workplaces.
OTHER DUTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee/ candidate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.