• C++ Programming Language (at least of C++11 standard)
• Solid understanding of STL
• Algorithm design and analysis skills, understanding the significance of algorithms complexity
• Strong Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles and patterns knowledge
• Strong network programming knowledge
• Cope profiling and optimization experience
• Experience in Desktop/Gaming Software development
• Knowledge of Qt framework
• Knowledge of other scripting and programming languages (Python, Lua, etc.)
• Experience in at least one of modern game engines usage and/or game modding experience
• Experience in modern computer graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan, Metal)
• Experience with Game AI and Game Animation systems/frameworks
reation and R&D Groups they should work on implementing gameplay mechanics and logic.
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
• English classes
• medical insurance
• Development of gameplay mechanics aimed to run within game client and dedicated server
• Working with Game Designers, Content Creation and R&D Programmers in order to develop brand new game features
• Writing technical documentation and developer guides
Frag Lab studio is a videogames development company based in Kiev and focused on next gen F2P MMO Shooter built with Amazon Game Tech and published by Wargaming. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for Senior Game Programmer.
Game Programmers are responsible for game mechanics development. They should be able to solve issues related to AAA game features development in C++ programming language. In close cooperation with Game Design, Content Creation and R&D Groups they should work on implementing gameplay mechanics and logic.