Frag Lab studio is a videogames development studio based in Kiev and focused on next gen AAA games creation. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for experienced Senior Character Artist who is passionate about creating realistic, high quality characters.
• Modelling, texturing and setting up High-poly and Low-poly characters and their parts
• Collaborate with designers, animators and programmers on achieving best quality results
• Work with a team to achieve short and
• 3+ years of experience as a Character Artist
• Proficient knowledge of 3dsmax or/and Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer etc.
• Proficient knowledge of Physical Based Rendering and all corresponding software — Substance painter/designer, Quixel etc.
• Proficient knowledge of human anatomy
• Excellent eye for composition, colors and forms, great sense of proportions
• Proven ability to:
Model high-poly characters
Low-poly modelling and texturing within budget
Rigging and Technical setup of asset in game
• Ability to accept feedback and direction
• Contribution to a AAA game or products with a similar level of quality and requirements
• Expert understanding of technology and its limitations
• Strong communication skills, proactive attitude and team collaboration skills
• Ability to share your knowledge and to mentor junior colleagues
• Passion for games
• Traditional art skills
• Experience of working with version control software
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
• English classes
• medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Senior Character Artist