5+ years in game development as 3D artist
Deep knowledge of 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or/and Maya)
Proven knowledge of Substance Designer/Painter
At least one shipped product as Senior Environment Artist
Proven experience to follow up art direction making various environments including (props, building, vegetation etc.)
An experience to create environments using modular approach
Working in the team and to mentor your junior team mates.
Ability to read and write documentation in English
Good communication and writing skills
Passion for making top quality games
Traditional/digital painting skills
Experience of working on first person shooters
Knowledge of major game engine (CryEngine, Unreal, Unity or similar)
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
• English classes
• medical insurance
Your role is to work on full pipeline of environments starting with finding references and finishing with
the comletion on making final tweaks on the game level. The range of work may vary from simple props to entire level.
Meaning that, you should have an artistic view, sense of forms and weights, as well as a keen eye for details.
Optimization would be your last but not least stage of your work, to make your assets as cheap and good looking as possible.
• Work in cross-functional team on various game deliveries
• Create various game environments according to existing art direction, developed pipelines and within
• technology limitations
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
• Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
Frag Lab studio is a videogames company development based in Kiev and focused on next gen AAA games creation. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for an Environment Artist who has passion for creating 3D game environments.