• 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
• Proven experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tools, preferably JIRA
• Proven experience with black box testing.
• Python knowledge
• Experience with Jenkins, p4,
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Knowledge of usability testing
• Knowledge of client-backend application working principles
• Passion for game quality and aesthetic beauty
• Strong communication skills
• A quick learner
Will be a plus:
• Experience in (or knowledge of) UI tests automation
• Experience in usability testing
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
• English classes
• medical insurance
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Metagame QA Engineer.
• Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Support team with functional and non-functional testing in order to create high quality features and UI
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
• Create automated scenarios and develop tests to reduce regression testing
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Maintain constant contact with the development team
• Assess possible risks
Metagame QA Engineer
Frag Lab is a videogames development studio based in Kiev and focused on next gen AAA games creation. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for a Metagame QA Engineer.