• 5+ years of experience in a creative industry
• Deep technical knowledge of how to create real time FX in game engines (UE4, Unity, CryEngine, etc.)
• Self-motivated and goal oriented person
• Mature approach to problem solving and understanding of professional working ethics.
• Good communication skills, proven ability to work in a team
• Knowledge of fluid dynamics simulation software, such as Houdini and FumeFX, is a plus
• Good understanding of shader techniques as applied to visual effects.
• Ability to work independently and creatively to solve VFX technical challenges
• Working knowledge of dynamics and simulations packages.
• Capable with both hand painted and rendered texturing skills
• Previous experience as VFX artist or similar position on AAA title is a big plus
• Technical art background with VFX problem solving
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• English classes
• medical insurance
• Create stunning real-time visual effects using a mastery of high-quality particle effects, textures, and shaders
• Work with Art Director and concept art department to establish and drive the art vision of the game
• Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
• Provide feedback on developing VFX pipelines and tools
• Work with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
• Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
Frag Lab studio is a videogames development company based in Kyiv and focused on next gen F2P MMO Shooter built with Amazon Game Tech and published by Wargaming. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for a VFX Artist who has passion for creating good quality of real-time FX.
Your role would be to work closely with our content teams on creating stunningly looking of VFX assets for our game environments. You will be working directly with art director and content leads on developing art vision of FX.
Your background should include great artistic skills, deep understanding of VFX creation in modern AAA titles or similar fields — movies, cartoons, and postproduction. Your experience of working in game industry on similar goals and good understanding of VFX creation pipeline would be a plus.