• 1+ year in the game development or a similar area.
• A deep knowledge of 3D modelling software (3Ds Max, Maya, Motion Builder).
• The ability to read and write documentation in English.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Passion for making top quality games.
• Quick learner skills.
• competitive salary & benefits package
• modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
• perfect working conditions and great team to work with
• training programs
• corporate events and team buildings
• compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
• English classes
• medical insurance
Junior Animator is responsible for developing and setting up character skinning, working closely with character artists and animators, setting up physics at character bodies, generating LODs, exporting and setting them up in the engine.
• Character skinning.
• Evaluating and troubleshooting assets, looking for bugs and polishing character assets to ensure that they fit our budgets and quality standards.
• Fixing and modifying asset-related issues, including LODs and UVs.
• Working with Art, Animation and RnD teams producing high performance content visuals.
Frag Lab studio is a videogame development company based in Kyiv and focused on AAA games creation. Our team of industry veterans is now working on a new revolutionary IP and we are looking for a passionate Junior Animator eager to work on high quality assets for our game.