Fractal Analytics is actively involved in helping Fortune 500 companies by enabling them to discover how they can leverage the data that they generate using advanced and sophisticated algorithms from Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Additionally, the group is also involved in creating a rich and diverse portfolio within Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data.
- 1-1.5 Years experience in Azure ETL.
- Experience in building Azure Data Factory pipelines and working with Azure Databricks notebooks using Pyspark and Python.
- Experience in PyCharm and Git, Azure Delta Lake and SQL.
- Upper-intermediate English.
As a plus:
- Experience in Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of Azure Synapse and Databricks optimization.
- Experience in Supply Chain Domain.
- Develop the data bricks notebooks and ADF pipelines according to client requirements.
- Handle multiple data sources like manual files, delta tables, data lake files, hive tables.
- Work on Git and PyCharm to support product deployment.
- Collaborate with Power BI developers, BAs, and Clients to ensure configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Connect with data owners and perform data analysis and cleansing.
- Best team: multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people (data scientists, ML/AI specialists, data engineers, developers, business analysts, QA team, as well as internal support staff);
- Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients;
- Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses;
- Travelling: possibility to travel onshore and clients’ side;
- Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs;
- Being healthy: free insurance after probation period; paid vacation;
- Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs.