About the role:
Fractal Ukraine team is looking for an IT support engineer to join the team. You will be the person who will take care end-to-end of all IT and network issues for the Ukrainian team. The role will involve a lot of communication with colleagues from IT departments from different locations and offices of Fractal Analytics.
- Around 1.5 years of proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Strong Customer Service skills: able to communicate clearly, politely, and in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
It will be nice if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Provide support to resolve issues at site for end points, servers, video conference systems.
- Ability to diagnose hardware issues and must have knowledge to replace memory, hardware, desk for end points and servers.
- Log case with OEM, Vendor, Manufacturer for support or hardware replacements.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal IT teams members.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Configuration of Windows and Mac laptops, with configurations provided by Fractal IT.
- Upgrade of hardware and software for end points (Laptops).
- Troubleshooting Hardware\Software related issues for laptops.
- Maintaining IT asset Inventory, Tagging of new laptops.
- Coordinating with IT support members remotely and over phone for setup of systems, data backup, reimage, etc
- Assisting with Shipping of laptops to end user destinations.
- Checking the stock of existing laptops in Fractal office and report its status.
- Disposal of IT Assets
- Best team: a multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people
- Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients
- No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
- Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses
- Vacation: paid leave of 27 business days per year
- Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs, free English classes
- Being healthy: free health insurance
- Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs