• 3+ years of experience in data analytics field
• Expert in SQL
• Tableau — intermediate (working knowledge of Tableau and basic principles)
• Communication and Problem-solving
• Upper-Intermediate English & proficiency in Russian is a must
• Python — good to have
• Hive/Hadoop/PySpark — good to have
• Background in finance, banking, or economics.
• Best team: a multicultural team of bright specialists and friendly, helping people (data scientists, ML/AI specialists, data engineers, developers, business analysts, QA team, as well as internal support staff);
• Challenge: plenty of complex and exciting projects from international clients;
• Income: competitive salary and end-year bonuses;
• Vacation: paid vacation of 27 business days per year;
• No micromanagement: we encourage self-organization and trust
• Learning and professional development: access to company learning platforms with free courses, external certifications and learning programs, English classes with the opportunity to upgrade your grammar and speaking skills;
• Being healthy: free health insurance;
• Communication: company parties, celebrations, workshops in different locations, cross-locations and cross-projects exchange programs.
• Support the existing dashboards, design and develop new dashboards in Tableau.
• Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard.
• Transform business needs into actionable items and turn data into beautiful dashboards to answer business questions.
You’ll be working in a team of 9 people (consultants, data scientists, data engineers) located abroad for a client from Fortune 500.
The selection process:
1) Online assessment in SQL
2) Technical Interview (English)
3) Business leader interview (English)
4) Final interview round