TemaBit Fozzy Group is an IT company that develops unique solutions for more than 40 businesses of the group. We specialize in web and mobile development, as well as software for managing business processes and infrastructure projects.
Each of us works daily for Victory.
In addition, we experiment and care about the team and the Guest, we value cooperation, we preach honesty and openness.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline required.
• Cisco Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA and higher), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) prefered.
• 3 years of experience as a senior level wireless network engineer required.
• English B1 and higher
• Strong knowledge of Wi-Fi protocols including all standards of 802:11a/b/g/N/AC and supporting protocolsincluding DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TCP/IP, UDP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPN, ACL’s, LDAP etc.
• Must have strong technical and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to apply the concepts and commands required to install, configure and troubleshoot ITequipment in a multi-protocol district wide wireless network with centralized and cloud based control.
• Maintains familiarity with wireless security and ensure wireless network security is deployed.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
• Design, integration, testing, installation, and support of the APS wireless network infrastructure.
• Lead wireless network engineering services in support WAN, LAN & WLAN data network.
• Perform routed/switched network design activities on routers & switches.
• Works with tech support to provide solutions wireless communications requirements and solutions.
• Investigates, designs, plans, and implements physical and logical wireless communications networks.
• Prepares schematics to define and illustrate wireless network design solutions.
• Performs access point/router/switch/network hardware and software upgrades.
• Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation related to the network infrastructure.
• Provides capacity planning for internal and external network connections.
What we offer:
— competitive compensation;
— intensive professional & personal development opportunities;
— being part of dynamic team of young & ambitious professionals;
— multi-industrial experience and exciting projects;
— corporate discounts;
— medical insurance package.