Our HR Team is looking for a seasoned Talent Development Manager.
This role is responsible for planning, design and delivery of the talent development activities across the whole IT Team of 1000+ professionals.
• Lead the development, design and delivery of all soft skills programs, including career development activities to support our talent management in conjunction with Business
• Provide consultancy/diagnosis of training needs within any part of the business, acting as development expert, and retranslate learning needs to our Corporate Learning Team (Campus) for further roll out. Measure training effectiveness.
• Conduct talent assessments for existing and potential employees, design and implement Skill Matrices for tech population, manage & maintain grading system
• Drive employee engagement to keep employees invested and involved at work by providing mentoring and coaching opportunities, promoting and encouraging core values, mapping out career paths and growth opportunities for each individual, drive succession planning for employees with high leadership potential
• Develop and conduct regular performance evaluations to help employees better understand their role and responsibilities
• Create, building the HR management model, analyze existing HR management system and suggest improvements
Skills & Qualifications required:
• HR generalist skills (i.e. communication, adaptability, confidentiality)
• Collaborative leadership skills (i.e. the ability to work with stakeholders and top managers to develop effective talent development strategies)
• The ability to collect and analyze data, identify skills gaps, and present cohesive actionable items upon review of results
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as experience with Learning/Skills assessment management systems
• A degree in HR, business, education, communications, or a related field
• IT industry experience would be a plus
• English language mastery at level B1 and higher
• The ability to generate and influence decision-making
• Competitive salary discussed based on the results of the interview with the successful candidate
• FOP support
• Medical insurance
• Discounts for network employees
• Remote work mode, and if you want to work in the office — there is a cozy co-working space in the Silver Breeze business center on Rusanivka