Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, people management and business improvement processes allowing for planned growth.
Provide partnership and full scope of HR services for Software Engineering teams.
Drive Talent agenda:
- Org performance management (appraisal and objectives setting process, underperformance management);
- Talent Review Cycle facilitation and implementation of all decisions as per plan;
- Succession pool development;
- Employees development (career paths, retention schemes);
- Engagement projects, job satisfaction surveys;
- Final stages of recruitment for senior/managerial roles;
- Internal & external Employer Brand promotion.
Drive Organizational Effectiveness:
- Contribute to Organizational structure design review;
- Turnover management;
- Retention talks and any actions associated;
- Analysis and improvement of Incentive Schemes incl. salary reviews and market data analysis;
- Formulating Training & Education strategies. Provide individual/team training/coaching as required;
- Provide personal support on the research, design and development of out of cycle HR initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience is HR consulting or internal HR;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Great desire to work with people;
- English level B1-B2.
- The ability to generate and influence decision-making;
- Competitive salary discussed based on the results of the interview with the successful candidate;
- FOP support;
- Medical insurance;
- Discounts for network employees;
- Remote work mode, and if you want to work in the office — there is a cozy co-working space in the SilverBreeze business center on Rusanivka.
However, for now, for safety reasons, we recommend reducing trips to the office.