• Bachelor’s/Master degree in Engineering and/or relevant experience;
• Intermediate level of English;
• Proven experience as lead technician supporting major or critical applications;
• Knowledge and/or working experience with Task management systems;
• Knowledge and/or working experience with Linux Ubuntu.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously;
• Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Interpersonal and customer-facing skills, with the ability to competently discuss complex technical issues with software, operations, and leadership teams;
• An understanding how automotive mobile robot works;
• Experience with change management processes;
• Demonstrable software development experience utilizing a high-level programming language C++, Python;
• Unix/Python Shell Scripting skills a plus;
• Fluent level of English;
• Experience in a fulfillment or logistics environment a plus;
• Experience with hardware and solutions troubleshooting a plus;
• Experience with mechatronics and solutions troubleshooting a plus;
• Knowledge and/or working experience with networking and Product IT management a plus.
• Competitive salary and formal employment;
• Health insurance;
• Support in adaptation from colleagues and managers;
• Various training courses, gym/language courses allowance;
• Discount for “Silpo” production (canteen, desserts, bakery, tea/coffee);
• Successful career path in one of the top-10 retail companies in Ukraine;
• Friendly working environment, entertainment, motivational contests and competitions.
Looking forward to receive your CV!
• Collaborate with Software, Hardware and System Performance Engineering teams to problem-solve critical software production issues;
• Collaborate with suppliers from China, Europe, etc;
• Work with Fulfillment Center FC Operations team to provide technical guidance and troubleshoot operational challenges;
• Develop training documentation and mentor other team members;
• Driving the development of automation tools to reduce failures and manual task execution, therefore improving overall application performance and availability;
• Have the ability to resolve critical incidents/problems and fluently applies escalation and notification procedures to leadership;
• Document specific techniques for incident/problem resolution that will enable proactive system management;
• Own and drive Root Cause Analysis RCA on complex system issues.
Fozzy Robotics is seeking a talented and self-motivated Technical Support Engineer to work with the Advanced Robotics team to improve overall system efficiencies using advanced technologies. The ideal candidate is excited to learn new things and willing to work through the details to get things done. We are seeking exceptional candidates for our Kyiv office and Brovary warehouse, who possess a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to successfully support the Fozzy Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment Systems solution. This job will require a unique combination of flexibility, troubleshooting, creativity, leadership skills and drive. As part of this highly visible team candidates have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with multiple international teams within Fozzy Robotics to contribute to the continuous innovation of the Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System. A successful candidate will have a consulting aptitude, strong ownership, incredible attention-to-detail, a passion and love for software and operational troubleshooting, customer-facing skills, and a desire to work within an elite group at the leading edge of Fozzy Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System operations. This position’s scheduled shift will be a 8 hours/day, 5 days-a-week, including either Saturday or Sunday. Late shift is a possibility 2pm to 12am EST. Specific shift opening TBD.