We are an American product company that develops a form.com platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers. Our team is successfully growing and I am pleased to offer you a App Security Specialist position.
· Experience in application penetration testing (Web, Mobile) with tools such as but not limited to...Kali Linux, Burpsuite, Metasploit, Netsparker, Acunetix, Nessus, Qualys, etc.
· Have knowledge and experience in OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
· Application development or software engineering experience
· Scripting experience with Python, bash, Powershell, Perl, etc.
· Excellent understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts;
· Good cyber security capabilities including application protocols, development, and common attack vectors;
· Familiarity with reverse engineering tools, debuggers, and dynamic analysis techniques;
· Knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities;
· Create and maintain a secure list of public (prod and test) accessible entry points. Help assess the risk of each of the applications/solutions and raise orders for penetration tests.
· Point of contact for the Application Security Office, the Whitehat will help explain to teams where necessary the process and ensure a good quality of the questionnaire responses.
· Participate at security awareness by giving regular sessions on security topics and tailor them according to the specific needs of the teams in the region.
Examples of security awareness sessions include:
— Regional Software Development Lifecycle
— OWASP Top 10
— Secure Coding guidelines for specific languages