We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using FORM applications. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
- Advanced English;
- 1 year of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position;
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong desire to be helpful;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues;
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case;
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome, Firefox, Safari;
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work;
- Track and document issue details, troubleshooting steps, resolution, and root cause as tickets;
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, Slack, Zoom);
- While you will work set hours, you are ok with a schedule that is late into the evening- Support offers coverage between 6 am — 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays and the schedule will be 6am-2pm MST (2pm-10pm in Poland): (Subject to change based on needs);
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9 am-5 pm MST/ 6pm-2 am in UA) and night shift hours to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so;
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale;
- You are comfortable working on phones, email, and chat channels.
Plus, if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Looker and Salesforce;
- Experience working with offshore technical teams;
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.