We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join our full-stack team with a focus on front-end development. We have the best-in-class communication platform for frontline workers. And we want you to join our team to work on it!
What you will do:
- You’ll be working on our React Native application that powers our web, iOS, and Android applications.
- You’ll be using our real-time GraphQL subscriptions to build a communications tool that powers the day-to-day of frontline workers across the US and Europe.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build an SDK that can be consumed by our clients to embed our communication platform into their applications.
Who you are:
- Customer impact informs every decision you make
- You value collaboration. It’s taught you that the best solutions are almost always the synthesis of many perspectives
- 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- You’re comfortable jumping into new technologies
- Your experience has taught you how much more there is to learn
- You’ve worked in multiple languages and frameworks at multiple levels
- Your experience has taught you when to reach for certain tools, and when not to
- Bonus: you have real-world experience with GraphQL
- Bonus: you’ve shipped and scaled projects in React Native
- You enjoy being involved in all aspects of software development
- Mentoring and professional team;
- Challenging and exciting work;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Social package including health insurance;
- Direct contract with US-based company.