We are an American product company that develops a FORM platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers. We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers.
FORM is looking for a Senior IOS Developer to join our team and grow with the company.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development;
- Proficient in Swift and iOS SDK;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Ability to create a clear and modular code;
- Strong ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- At least one fluent language from the list: English, Ukrainian, Russian
Will be a plus:
- Unit tests;
- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Good knowledge of Git;
- Experience with dependency managers (SwiftPM/Carthage/CocoaPods).
- Continuous improving of existing product via modularization, refactoring and testing;
- Develop new features;
- Adopt modern iOS technologies;
- Participate in Code Reviews;
- Collaborate with the rest of the Agile team to plan and deliver work items.
Why we love working here:
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- We work in an international team of opensource minded geeks
- Everyone has a voice in our company, and many ways for getting your ideas across.
- We have very open lines of communication and expect it both ways.
- Mentoring and professional team;
- Challenging and exciting work;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Social package including health insurance;
- Direct contract with US-based company.