We are looking for QA Lead who will manage and leads QA Engineers in development team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to: participate in the design and implementation of Q/A test strategies and protocols used in QA processes; ensures the full application of all relevant QA protocols, processes, and procedures, set qualify standards, building QA group with proper skills.
- Set Quality standards for the QA team in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes.
- Assign various tasks to the QA engineers as per the strength of the individual.
- Standardize QA strategy, processes, documentation, and systems used by the QA team in effort to achieve scalable team growth and auditable work delivery.
- Reviewing status reports from QA team and taking appropriate actions accordingly.
- Act as the point of escalation for the project delivery issues in pre-sale, delivery, and support phases to clients and internal teams as required.
- Sending crisp and clear status to the higher management.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the quality engineers get apt support like automation hooks or debug builds wherever and whenever possible.
- Oversee and manage QA team personnel to successfully achieve:
- hiring and personnel development;
- balance resource utilization and project assignments;
- team training;
- conduct regular 1:1s and quarterly performance reviews with QA Engineers;
- measure and drive continuous improvements around QA metrics;
- drive adherence to company practices and policies (i.e. timesheet submission).
- Ticket management for tracking and managing work, defects, etc. (i.e. JIRA, Confluence).
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a QA engineer (in a software company).
- 2+ years of leadership experience (3+ people).
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of QA approaches and testing principles.
- Experience in WEB/Mobile and API testing.
- Knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications.
- Experience with a bug tracking system and test case/test management software.
- Experience in creating/managing test documentation (RTM, test strategy, test plans, test cases, etc.).
- Good written and spoken English (at least B2 level, will be a necessity to have a call with native speakers).
Will be a plus:
— Basic knowledge of automation tools or Java/JS languages.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field — with leaders, missions, and each other — so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer—welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.