We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join our full-stack team with a focus on front-end development.
We have the best-in-class communication platform for frontline workers.
And we want you to join our team to work on it!
What you will do
You’ll be working on our React Native application that powers our web, iOS, and Android applications.
You’ll be using our real-time GraphQL subscriptions to build a communications tool that powers the day-to-day of frontline workers across the US and Europe.
You’ll have the opportunity to build an SDK that can be consumed by our clients to embed our communication platform into their applications.
What we will achieve
• Deliver the best-in-class communication app for frontline workers
• Delight end-users with a consumer-like experience
• Create an embeddable communication SDK
• Change the way companies communicate with their frontline employees
Who you are
• Customer impact informs every decision you make.
• You value collaboration. It’s taught you that the best solutions are almost always the synthesis of many perspectives.
• 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience
• You’re comfortable jumping into new technologies
• Your experience has taught you how much more there is to learn
• You’ve worked in multiple languages and frameworks at multiple levels
• Your experience has taught you when to reach for certain tools, and when not to
• Bonus: you have real-world experience with GraphQL
• Bonus: you’ve shipped and scaled projects in React Native
• You enjoy being involved in all aspects of software development
• Stable and mature product company
• Global Leader in Data Collection Technologies
• Top-level, talented team and challenging projects
• Professional growth opportunities
• Competitive income offer
• Social package including health insurance
• Remote work opportunities as well as great office location (4 minutes from Poshtova Ploscha metro station)