We are an American product company that develops a FORM platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers. We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers.
FORM is looking for General QA Engineer (Java) to join our team and grow with the company.
Why we love working here:
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- We work in an international team of opensource minded geeks
- Everyone has a voice in our company, and many ways for getting your ideas across
- We have very open lines of communication, and expect it both ways.
- Testing of WEB-based SaaS application (back-end and UI);
- Handling of testing documentation (test cases, test plans, RTM, test reports);
- Regression testing
- Reviewing and analyzing automation tests runs;
- Test cases automation(Java+Selenium/Selenide)
- Communication with developers, project managers and business analytics for providing sync inside the team and good quality processes.
- Work experience on a QA engineer position 1+ year;
- Good knowledge of QA processes;
- WEB testing experience;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- CI/CD process understanding;
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Selenium framework
- API integration testing experience;
- Knowledge of programming languages(Java will be preferred).
- Great technology stack;
- Talented, friendly team and challenging projects;
- Challenging projects and professional growth opportunities;
- Health insurance;
- Global leader in data collection technologies;
- Direct contract with US-based company;
- Possibility to work both remotely or from the office (convenient location, few minutes from a subway station)
- Performance-based income review;
- Flexible schedule.