We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers. To take our services to the next level, Form.com has created a DevOps team, who ensures we maintain stable services within our global business network. A company relies on its DevOps and AWS Cloud platform.
TEAM IS CURRENTLY FOCUSSED ON:
* Setting up, upgrading, maintaining and providing support for SaaS Platform
* Ensuring that our internal systems and SaaS Platform run optimally, without downtime and performance issues
* Providing tools to our QA/Dev teams so we can deploy in a smooth and automated way
* This list will expand with the growth of the team
WE COULD BE A GREAT MATCH FOR EACH OTHER IF:
* You already have an experience as a system administrator in a Linux/Unix environment
* We would love it if you knew about tools such as Docker, Gitlab-CI & Ansible
* You had a chance to work with AWS and know some tricks.
* Extra bonus points if you have knowledge in Kubernetes
WHY WE LOVE WORKING HERE:
* An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
* We work in an international team of open source minded geeks
* Everyone has a voice in our company, and many ways for getting your ideas across.
* We have very open lines of communication, and expect it both ways.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
* Knowledge of any scripting languages like Bash/Python
* Skills in administration Linux/Unix Systems
* Basic knowledge of protocols (such as HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP);
* Skills in configuring and troubleshooting at least one of following: web servers like NGINX, balancers like HA-proxy, application servers like apache tomcat
* Experience with MySQL Database
* Experience with the following messaging services: Kafka, Zookeeper
* Configuration management: Ansible
* Basic understanding of network concepts and principles
* Good communicational skills
* Must be a team player
* At least the Pre-Intermediate level of English language (work with technical documentation)