We are an American product company that develops a FORM platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers. We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers. To take our services to the next level, FORM has created a DevOps team, who ensures we maintain stable services within our global business network. A company relies on its DevOps and AWS Cloud platform.
Our team is successfully growing and I am pleased to offer you a Devops Engineer position.
TEAM IS CURRENTLY FOCUSED ON:
• Setting up, upgrading, maintaining and providing support for SaaS Platform
• Ensuring that our internal systems and SaaS Platform run optimally, without downtime and performance issues
• Providing tools to our QA/Dev teams so we can deploy in a smooth and automated way
• This list will expand with the growth of the team
WE COULD BE A GREAT MATCH FOR EACH OTHER IF:
• You already have an experience as a system administrator in a Linux/Unix environment
• We would love it if you knew about tools such as Docker, Gitlab-CI & Ansible
• You had a chance to work with AWS and know some tricks.
• Extra bonus points if you have knowledge in Kubernetes
WHY WE LOVE WORKING HERE:
• An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
• We work in an international team of opensource minded geeks
• Everyone has a voice in our company, and many ways for getting your ideas across.
• We have very open lines of communication, and expect it both ways.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• Knowledge of any scripting languages like Bash/Python
• Skills in administration Linux/Unix Systems
• Basic knowledge of protocols (such as HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP);
• Skills in configuring and troubleshooting at least one of following: web servers like NGINX, balancers like HA-proxy, application servers like apache tomcat
• Experience with MySQL Database
• Experience with the following messaging services: Kafka, Zookeeper
• Configuration management: Ansible
• Basic understanding of network concepts and principles
• Good communicational skills
• Must be a team player
• At least the Pre-Intermediate level of English language (work with technical documentation)