We are an American product company that develops a FORM platform to conduct inspections and surveys for our customers. We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers.
FORM is looking for Middle iOS Developer to join our team and grow with the company.
• 2+ years of experience in mobile development;
• Proficient in Swift and iOS SDK;
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
• Ability to create a clear and modular code;
• Strong ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
Will be plus:
• Unit tests;
• Understanding of CI/CD;
• Good knowledge of Git;
• Experience with dependency managers (SwiftPM/Carthage/CocoaPods).
• Continuous improving of existing product via modularization, refactoring and testing;
• Develop new features;
• Adopt modern iOS technologies;
• Participate in Code Reviews;
• Collaborate with the rest of the Agile team to plan and deliver work items.
Why we love working here:
• An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
• We work in an international team of opensource minded geeks
• Everyone has a voice in our company, and many ways for getting your ideas across.
• We have very open lines of communication, and expect it both ways.
• Mentoring and professional team;
• Challenging and exciting work;
• Ability to work remotely;
• Social package including health insurance;
• Direct contract with US-based company.