FORM.com is looking for a Head of Engineering to own the technology and the architecture of its market leading data collection platform. This is a high visibility and high impact role, responsible for the organization of 70+ engineers, reporting to the VP of Product and Engineering in the US.
Today FORM.com is solving a very difficult problem: providing customers the most flexible low code data collection platform on the market, that scales to the customers’ needs. Our customers include some of the world’s largest organizations, such as Coca-Cola, BP, Lufthansa, Walmart and Amazon. They count on our service uptime and availability, quick load times globally, unparalleled data security and privacy controls, and the scalability to sustain the growth of their usage of the platform.
If you have lead engineering teams or 40+ engineers (development/QA/DevOps), established engineering best practices (automated QA, continuous delivery, Info Sec standards), made bold software architecture decisions that have proven effective for scalability, performance and uptime, if you lead major re-architecture projects of legacy products, please apply!
Now, the usual stuff:
• 15+ years of experience in software engineering
• Master’s/Specialist degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant experience
• 3+ years in the role of Head of Engineering, CTO, or similar, leading a team of 40+ engineers in different roles
• Strong fluency in all aspects of creating software, including development, QA, and operations
• Experience with leading major software (re-)architecture projects
• Experience with establishing best practices around software development, QA, InfoSec and DevOps
• Experience in owning and improving the uptime and performance metrics for large software products
• Experience in hiring, mentoring and developing the talent: engineering leads as well as staff engineers
• Fluent English
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation package, including performance based bonuses and stock options
• Access to a network of consultants and mentors
• Health insurance