Form.com a global leader in data collection and business process optimization software company is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our team.
Successful candidate should have:
• 4+ years of experience in Android development;
• Good knowledge of Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, OOP, MVP;
• Good understanding of multi-threading;
• Ability to write clean, extendable code and unit-tests;
• Experience with such libs as Dagger, AndroidX, RxJava, Moxy (or any other MVP libs).
• English level is enough for reading/writing technical documentation.
Perfect candidate has experience:
• Building i18n apps;
• Developing highly performant code from scratch;
• Memory management;
• Maintaining a high-load project;
• Video and audio processing (FFmpeg).
• Build, iterate, and enhance the mobile application on Android;
• Optimization of an existing code for ease of use and performance;
• Take part in API design development.
• Professional growth opportunities;
• Challenging and exciting work;
• An opportunity to have a real impact on our business;
• Ability to work remotely;
• Convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine);
• Benefit package including health insurance and English classes.
The global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.