About the Company:
Form.com is an enterprise mobile form platform, owned by Diversis Capital.
Diversis Capital is a Los Angeles based investment firm that backs owners and founders all over the world. Since 2013, we’ve invested primarily in software and technology-enabled organizations led by teams looking for a partner to help accelerate growth and create market leaders.
‣ We are building a Ukraine based R&D Hub for software companies in our portfolio. Currently we have over 170 people at our Ukrainian Hub.
‣ We are looking for Recruitment Director who will help us to build Ukrainian R&D Hub, by leading recruitment team, and by building and executing variety of recruitment strategies to fit growing needs.
‣ We are looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial person who loves recruitment; and who wants to join our energetic Ukrainian leadership team to build software services company together with us.
What role will you play?
• Recruitment Director will be leading all recruitment activities, reporting directly to Head of Ukrainian operations, and work shoulder to shoulder with R&D Hub leadership to build and expand Ukrainian operations.
• Recruitment Director will lead the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics and lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement. She/He will oversee full cycle recruitment in support of all the business’s functions. She/He will explore and implement practices that allow the business to attract the right talent to the business.
• Design and implement recruitment strategies that will bring the right talent to business
• Build recruitment network to ensure fast and quality hiring when the internal recruitment team needs to be augmented to handle the occasional large volume of hiring needs
• Provide recruitment process compliance by all hiring process’ participants
• Work with HR Director and key stakeholders, assisting them in understanding current and future workforce planning requirements
• Manage an ambitious high-performing team of recruiters (up to five people): mentor, develop, set up and control KPIs, vacancy load, provide performance progress, motivate and retain
• Close top management and the most complicated vacancies, if need be, by yourself
• Work with HR Director to build Company brand focused on talent attraction and hiring
• Create standardized reporting systems that will regularly lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruiting programs
• Define and control recruitment expenses within the Company Recruitment budget
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• At least 5 years of working experience in a senior recruiting position
• Proven record of ability to leverage internal recruitment team and external resources to close occasional spikes in hiring needs
• Deep understanding of IT Ukrainian market and trends
• A proven and successful experience directly managing recruitment teams, leading to the acquisition of the right talents in the set timeframe
• Ability to build and lead the full cycle recruitment process
• Knowledge of the best recruitment practices
• Ability to operate independently and drive issues towards completion
• Strong networking and communication skills
• Excellent and proven organizational and project management skills
• Proven leadership and mentoring skills
• Analytical skills
What the company offers:
• Be part of the team that loves what they do and enjoy life
• Hands-off management style that allows you to build recruitment your way, as long as you deliver results
• Direct contract with a US company
• Medical insurance
• Unlimited vacation and paid seek leaves
You will have an opportunity:
• Build and execute variety of recruiting strategies
• Participate in the creation of the company’s brand
• Opportunity to build R&D Hub as part of leadership team
• Be the company’s ambassador in the IT market of Ukraine
• Actively collaborate and share experience with foreign colleagues
We are established and growing business that operates with an attitude and energy of a start-up. If you want a chance to build something great, let’s talk ;)