● 4+ years experience with the AWS Cloud / AWS CLI.
● Familiarity with AWS Well-Formed Architecture and cloud security methodologies.
● 2+ years of Kubernetes experience.
● 2+ years of Terraform 11+ experience.
● Experience with Terragrunt is a plus.
● A good understanding and ability to modify Python or Java code.
● Experience with DevOps, various deployment strategies, and maintaining large scale, multi-tenant applications.
● Has an impressive track record in managing and working with cloud platforms and cloud automation and monitoring tools. Our stack includes AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Datadog. Experience working with these tools or alternative tools in a production setting is a must.
● Has a solid understanding of configuration management and engineering for large scale websites and/or products, including networking, databases, and operating systems.
● Challenging and exciting work
● Professional growth opportunities
● Diverse and dynamic teams
● An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
● Ability to work remotely
● Convenient coworking space just a few minutes from the subway (right after the quarantine)
● Social package including health insurance
● Direct contract with US-based company
● Developing the solutions for scalability and performance challenges to keep our high-availability products up and running.
● Supporting our developers with continuously delivering their software to the Tempo cloud platform.
● Ensuring reliability, responding to outages, and supporting the team in resolving pressing and complex technical issues.
● Proactively find ways to optimize our platform to ensure effective scalability and operational cost reductions.
● Supporting various initiatives regarding cloud security, including identity verification, access controls, and permissions.
● Developing and maintaining our tools for deployment and cluster management.
● Debugging complex production issues using our observability tools, logging, metrics, and APM.
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem. We are Enterprise focused Product Company that hires only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use.
Lately, we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing international team.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI, and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!