We are looking for experienced Automation QA Engineers who will create and maintain an automation environment for testing backend, frontend, and mobile applications.
• Analyze the product and processes;
• Refactor and support existing test frameworks;
• Define areas for automation;
• Support CI/CD processes;
• Review/report test results;
• Cover new functionality with automation tests;
• Work closely with IT on environment setup;
• Create/manage test artifacts.
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer/SDET;
• Programming experience in Java;
• Experience in automation of Mobile Applications (Appium);
• Experience in automation of Web Applications (Selenium WD);
• Experience in automation of RESTful/SOAP Web Services;
• Strong knowledge of XUnit frameworks usage (JUnit, TestNG or others);
• Knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications;
• Skills of managing test documentation (RTM, test strategy, test plans, test cases, etc.);
• Experience with the DevOps and CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab);
• Knowledge of and experience of working with databases;
• Good written and spoken English (at least B1 level).
Nice to Have:
• Experience with creation of automation framework from the scratch;
• Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC;
• Practical experience in configuration automation for CI;
• Experience in code-review practices;
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g bash, groovy);
• Experience in using mobile testing cloud platforms.