Form.com is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. If you want to grow and work with ambitious team of professionals — join us!
Qualifications and Qualities:
• Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Software Support Engineer or similar role;
• Experience with incident tracking systems (JIRA, ITSM tools);
• Experience with Web/SaaS applications;
• Experience in log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Experience in: UNIX, Windows;
• Familiarity with XML, JSON standards;
• Understanding of networking concepts such as HTTP, Email, DNS, SSL;
• Experience with scripting, programming will be a plus;
• Experience with CI/CD (TeamCity) will be a plus;
• English — intermediate;
• ITIL framework Knowledge, experience in Support processes.
• Technically capable, able to understands different tools, fast learner;
• Great communication skills;
• Highly motivated and takes ownership of issues and processes;
• Self-organized — can work with minimal oversight;
• Team player;
• Very detail oriented, enjoys solving puzzles and identifying root causes;
• Experience with collaborating with different teams and departments in driving issue or process gap to closure.
• Investigation and root cause analysis for platform issues escalated from Tier 1 Team.
• Participating in hotfix delivery process as issues resolution verification point.
• Collaborating closely with Product management, Engineering, QA, Operations, and Professional Services team for effective issues resolution, workaround identification, and Root Cause Analysis provisioning for high visibility customer issues.
• Resolution of technical issues that do not require platform development efforts (via configurations, module restarts, data recovery, etc.).
• Escalation of complex technical issues to Engineering Teams with proper prioritization and issue context till resolution.
• Customer and internal SLA adherence (i.e. time to respond, issue updates, etc.).
• Collaborate with Tier 1 Support team to document common platform issue troubleshooting steps and resolution; conduct knowledge transfers to improve speed of common issues resolution and issues investigation best practices.
• Track and document issue details, troubleshooting steps, resolution, and root cause as tickets.
We are the global leader in data collection and business process optimization software — Form.com. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating form-driven operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to the specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we became the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.