We are looking for a Proxy Product Owner to join our product team, working on building a complex SaaS B2B platform.
• Elicit, analyze, validate and manage requirements;
• Document requirements (create user stories and use-cases including UML diagrams, UI documentation, business logic rules, non-functional requirements, etc.);
• Present requirements to the engineering teams, answer questions from the engineers and support the requirements throughout the development lifecycle;
• Act as Product Owner in a Scrum team;
• Elicit and verify requirements with internal and external stakeholders and system users;
• Work with the Product Manager and the UX Designers on creating the optimal user experience for the functionality being developed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Analytical and systems thinking;
• 2+ years of experience in the role of business/functional/system analyst or product owner;
• Experience in mapping the business requirements to functional software requirements;
• Experience in visual modelling (UML, business process, data flows);
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles;
• Understanding of the principles of good User Experience;
• Experience with mockup prototyping software is strongly desired;
• Experience as a business analyst involved with complex software solutions (ideally in the B2B space), or engineering background is desired;
• English — Advanced.
Will be a plus:
• Any certification in Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis or Product Ownership
• University degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Practical experience with API and integrating products (as a user, developer or business analyst);
• Experience with software solutions focused on enterprise customers
Our flagship product, Form.com, coupled with our extraordinary services offerings makes us the global leader in enterprise inspection software. Whether it’s streamlining data capture, automating operations, or dramatically improving data analysis, we deliver unique cloud-based solutions configured to specific enterprise needs. Since beginning operations in 2002, we have become the premier solutions provider and a strategic technology partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises.