Form.com is looking for a Technical Support (L2) QA Engineer. If you want to grow and work with an ambitious team of professionals — join us!
· Experience as a Technical Support Analyst, Software Support Engineer or similar role;
· Experience with incident tracking systems (JIRA);
· Experience with Web applications;
· Experience in log analysis and associated root cause investigation;
· Good knowledge of SQL;
· Experience in UNIX, Windows;
· Familiarity with XML, JSON standards;
· Understanding of networking concepts such as HTTP, Email, DNS, SSL;
· Experience with scripting, programming will be a plus;
· Experience with CI/CD (TeamCity) will be a plus;
· English — intermediate.
Qualification and responsibilities:
· Very technically capable, understands different tools, fast learner;
· Great communication skills, reaches out when process stuck, works with other teams to ensure success of the overall process;
· Highly motivated and takes ownership of the process;
· Self-organized — can work without too much support;
· Team player;
· Very detail-oriented likes puzzles and identifying root causes.
· Issues investigation and root cause analysis;
· Participating in hotfix delivery process;
· Collaborating closely with Product management, DEV, QA and operations team.
· flexible working hours;
· competitive salary + performance review every 6 months;
· covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves;
· office a
· medical & life insurance;
· English classes;
· professional growth opportunities;
· experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
· interview with Team lead (in office, 1 hour);