Right now, one of our client’s Product engineering department is rapidly growing, so we have several openings for a Development Team Lead to join our team.
- Create an innovative solution for a fastgrowing international startup
- Participate in software architecture and tech design meetings
- Develop new features, services, and APIs
- Advice and help the client with optimal solutions for their business requests
- Ensure that your code and libraries support rapid scaling and high performance.
Your role in the project (responsibilities):
- Lead the architecture, technical design, and development of the web and data-intensive applications
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, plan, test, and deliver end-to-end complex features
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team lead
- Experience in either Java/ Node.js/ Angular / React.js — experience with ExpressJS/NestJS — Advantage!
- Experience in designing and leading high-performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with complex business logic
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on high-quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying
- Good and reliable team player
- Result-oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improve your knowledge and skills