Forbytes is looking for an experienced, self-organized professional with high motivation for an Accountant position in the company’s financial department.
Your primary role (responsibilities):
- Assisting Chief Accountant;
- Maintenance of the full cycle of Company (LLC) Accounting: Payroll, Tax accounting, and Reporting, Inventory, work with primary documentation, bank Payments, fixed assets accounting, materials, etc;
- Tax control and reporting, Statistics reports;
- Preparation of financial statements and reports;
- Review contracts with suppliers;
- Accounting and financial control;
- Budgeting and financial prognoses;
- Interaction with regulatory authorities.
Your secondary role:
- Private entrepreneurs (FOP) accounting: registration/closing/keeping records and calculations of individual entrepreneurship taxes;
- Consultations to private entrepreneurs on the amounts transferred to them and taxes paid, other consultations;
- Maintaining Private entrepreneurs (FOP) accounting records;
- Private entrepreneurs (FOP) Tax control and reporting;
- Review agreements with Private entrepreneurs;
- Drawing up reports (salary reports, managerial reports).
The candidate should demonstrate skills, knowledge, and experience in the following areas:
- High education in Accounting/Audit/Finance;
- 2 years of experience in Accountancy, preferably in IT or companies providing business internationally;
- Proficiency in 1C / Medok / PowerPoint /MS Excel;
- Good speaking and written English level;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Ukrainian Tax legislation
- Flexibility and readiness to work in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and time management skills.
People: Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, the UK, and Ukraine and over 70 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in-depth. We identify what capability they need and we deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves on having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the whole company and so that we can function well together.
The position is open in the Lviv office.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable & friendly atmosphere.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.