Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a few Middle PHP developers for various teams who are ready for new challenges. If you are a proactive and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for!
- Working in a team with experienced architects and Senior engineers to design a scalable solution;
- Analyze and deliver a workable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria;
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement;
- Deliver defect-free code that meets requirements.
Your role in the project:
- Deliver functionality specified in requirements that meets the acceptance criteria;
- Deliver code that is testable, logically structured, and meets standards;
- Recommend a solution that best fits the client’s business needs;
- Create tech documentation of developed solutions;
- Integrate e-commerce solutions with external systems;
- Support and maintain complex, full-scale online stores and fix their issues;
- Estimate tasks and issues.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience criteria:
- Has at least three years of relevant experience, without any pauses and switches to other languages, as PHP Back-End (full-stack also works) developer working with Laravel/Lumen/Symfony frameworks for at least a year;
- Understanding of OOP/Functional programming principles and design patterns;
- Service-oriented and microservice architecture;
- Unit testing experience is required;
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher;
- Experience working with GIT;
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- Familiar with any cloud-based environment (AWS/Google Cloud);
- Experience with building REST API-based applications;
- Experience with Docker-based local dev environment;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Message-broker(s);
- Intermediate and higher English level.
It Will be good if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience with:
- Any JS frameworks or at least any front-end experience;
- E-commerce business domain;
- Web performance optimization;
- Agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers’ level).