Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a skilled Middle Full Stack Developer with an eye for detail to join our growing company. If you are a pro-active and talented individual it might just, be you that we are looking for!
- Work in a team with experienced engineers to design scalable solutions;
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria;
- Analyze and recommend constant improvements;
- Deliver high-quality code that meets requirements.
Your role in the project
Your job as a Middle Full Stack developer is to work with our client to develop and manage their requirements in comprehensive detail.
Among your responsibility will be:
- Deliver clear, free defect, and tested code;
- Follow the agreed development process;
- Properly manage time by correctly estimating the work and logging time;
- Encouraging teammates;
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business needs and what is important to the client’s customers;
- Come up with recommending a solution that best fits client business needs;
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement.
To qualify for the job candidates must be able:
- Has at least 2 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack developer or being involved in developing at least one more project of enterprise-level and where the candidate can explain of how their work has given business value/result;
- Has primary experience with Back-End and is important knowledge of Front-End.
Primary Back End knowledge:
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7 and higher;
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React JS framework;
- MySQL Database;
- Good with Laravel framework;
- Would be a significant advantage of having knowledge with such instruments as Redis, Docker, Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React JS framework would be an advantage;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS;
- Experience with a mobile-first approach;
- Experience with GIT.