You are a highly motivated person and is passionate about your job and is looking for a new professional challenge. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills. Due to our continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated IT Recruiter. We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, Ukraine and over 75 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in depth. We identify what capabilities they need and we deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves in having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the company and function well together.
• Full life cycle recruitment process (from the understanding of vacancy’s requirements, sourcing of candidates, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers)
• Working with other our recruitment team, to understand, qualify and prioritize demand
• Create new ways to engage passive candidates through sourcing and social media
• Target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches
• Compose, monitor and maintain job postings on various job boards
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience
• Creating a pipeline of candidates for various local technology roles
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
• Prepare weekly status reports
• 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
• High level understanding of programming languages, technologies and toolboxes.
• Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies to help build the qualified candidate pool for open positions
• Ability to manage daily tasks within ATS, candidate tracking, etc.
• Result orientation and willingness to take responsibility
• Strong motivation to manage expectations
• Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
• Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with requests
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
The position is opened in Lviv office.
You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
• Professional challenges
• Paid vacation of 20 working days ,20 paid sick leave and public holidays
• A possibility of professional growth in other IT areas
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.