This is your opportunity to show the world what you really can do. You make up for your limited experience with raw talent and potential and we will see it and appreciate it immediately.
We are looking for a UI /UX Designer with a good eye for visual design and detail to join our dynamic and international team. We work mostly with Australian startups and technology based companies and offer the potential for international travel to our offices in Vietnam and Australia.
Additionally, if you have an opportunity to contribute to product management thinking and develop skills in this regard.
• 1+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
• Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Principle, InVision/Marvel App;
• Understanding of methodologies such as Design Thinking & Human Centered Design;
• Flexible and can-do attitude as you will be working in a startup like environment (willing to do tasks beyond just design)
• Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch;
• Proactivity and ability to solve tasks (ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions);
• English — Upper Intermediate;
An interest in product management and organising projects will be well regarded.
• Competitive compensation
• Interesting tasks and challenges
• Opportunities for enhancement
• Friendly Environment
• Opportunity to develop a broader skillset than just design
We want you to contribute your vision to our interesting products and projects and help drive them each to become a successful reality. You will fully participate in the product design and development process — including project estimation, research, client facing discovery and ideation, low and high fidelity wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design.
Flynk believes in people and we actively seek to grow and up skill our team members.
• Take an important role in product-related decisions;
• Work together with strong design-team, analytics, product managers, and developers;
• Conduct and analyze user surveys;
• Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product;
• Improve and refine existing elements of the product;
• Develop design Guidelines.
Are you a talented and driven designer who’s inspired to design ground-breaking products? Do you feel like you’re not given the opportunity to achieve or contribute as much as you should be? If so you need to join Flynk.
At Flynk, you will be working for a dynamic international team making new products for Australian startups using the latest technologies. You will have an important role in guiding how our platform projects (that include Web, Mobile apps and AI) look and functions.