PromoRepublic is looking for a driven individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Our Customer Success Department is a critical part of PromoRepublic and will be the sole liaison for the clients of our fastest growing product segment — franchises and multi-location brands. You will report directly to the Head of Enterprise Customer Success.
We are looking for our new CSM to be the strategic point-of-contact and trusted partner for our customers, from onboarding to adoption, and annual renewal and expansion. You’ll ensure our customers get maximum value from our marketing suite while increasing revenue opportunities, reducing churn, and turning our customers into PromoRepublic fans.
An ideal candidate is a proactive, customer-centric, analytical thinker who loves to solve problems, identify opportunities for improvement, and is resourceful and tenacious in their efforts to bring their ideas to fruition.
We’re a small but fast-growing team of 50+ people based around the world but primarily in Helsinki, London, New York and Kyiv. As it goes with early-stage business, everything needs doing and regardless of how organized we are (very!) you’ll still encounter creative opportunities and construction sites: improved processes, playbooks, and workflows.
● develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to PromoRepublic customers;
● understand the client’s business priorities, objectives, success criteria, marketing strategies as a de facto extension of their team;
● own client deliverable timelines, Mutual Success Plans, and Quarterly Business Reviews; map
and control how the customer is using PromoRepublic to achieve their goals;
● work closely with our cross-functional teams ensuring client feedback is understood and
prioritized into the product roadmap;
● analyze lifecycle metrics and provide execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption, and
retention plays thru both internal and external resources;
● identify and execute on renewal and upsell opportunities for assigned accounts, and mitigate churn risk across customer portfolio to ensure company gross retention rates are achieved;
● manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and expectations of Enterprise clients;
● other tasks and duties as defined.
● 4+ years experience in SaaS customer success, key account management, project management or a similar role;
● history in a technology company or a strong digital marketing background;
● experience working with U.S.
● college degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
● proven history of exceeding sales, customer success goals and building champions relationships with the various stakeholders;
● comfortable handling a mixed portfolio of accounts, with mid-to-senior stakeholders
● solution-oriented mindset, strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness;
● unparalleled organizational, prioritization, collaboration, and communication skills;
● ability to manage multiple relationships at once and a passion for customer happiness;
● proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment;
● motivated, tenacious, and resourceful team player who is eager to learn.
● working in an international Marketing startup with a team distributed around the globe
● competitive salary;
● health insurance;
● Five-Weeks Paid Holidays;
● fast-paced and growing startup in the stage of going upmarket;
● opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas;
● open remote work policy.