Currently, we are looking for a full-time QA Lead at a product company — Basenji.
Basenji develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and, at the same time, learn more about yourself.
The company’s products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two years, Basenji’s apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
• at least 4 years of experience with iOS/Android mobile applications;
• experience in testing web projects;
• minimum 1 year of experience in the role of QA Lead;
• strong communication skills;
• experience in building, monitoring, and optimizing testing processes;
• experience with test management tools;
• experience with analytics systems like Amplitude, AppsFlyer, and Mixpanel;
• experience in team development and evaluation;
• understanding of the fundamentals of client-server interactions;
• English proficiency at the B1-B2 level.
Will be a plus:
• automation experience;
• experience in conducting interviews and hiring employees.
What will you do:
• organizing the work of the QA team;
• participating in product development processes with the ability to influence them for improvement;
• creating and overseeing QA development plans;
• assisting the QA team in application testing (when necessary);
• creating and reviewing testing documentation.
What do we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.