Currently, we are looking for a full-time Mobile QA Engineer in a product company Basenji.
Basenji develops mobile applications in the field of mental health for you and your loved ones to live a happy, healthy life and at the same time to learn more about yourself.
The company’s products were rated “New Apps We Love” by Apple editors, and in just two years, Basenji’s apps were downloaded over 15 million times with an average user rating of 4.6.
• experience in testing iOS and Android applications for 2 years;
• experience in testing apps with a subscription monetization model;
• understanding the fundamentals of client-server architecture;
• working experience with analytics systems (Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Mixpanel);
• experience with remote configuration (Firebase);
• UI/layout testing experience and an understanding of UX basics;
• knowledge of iOS and Android guidelines;
• experience in preparing test documentation;
• independent project work experience and strong communication skills;
• English proficiency at the B1-B2 level.
What will you do:
• testing of mobile and web projects;
• describing bugs in bug tracking systems;
• writing and maintaining technical documentation.
What do we offer:
• 100% remote: work where it suits you;
• flexible schedule;
• a real opportunity for career growth (we are growing rapidly and we consider our employees a priority);
• training and development from the first day and the entire period of work;
• an excellent team of like-minded people.